As a global creative, marketing, and strategic agency committed to helping those whose work makes the world better, more accessible, and sustainable, this project uniquely suited us.
We specialize in the following:
- Comprehensive and holistic accessibility strategies targeted at people with disabilities
- Well-rounded execution of creative marketing strategies
- Bringing together the most experienced and relevant talent for the role
- Videography and storytelling to effectively convey our clients’ message
- Audio description for blind and visually impaired users
- Closed-captioning for deaf and hard-of-hearing users
- Web accessibility solutions to make your content and your whole website ADA compliant
P&G and Be My Eyes saw a creative marketing arm with a deep passion for inclusivity in us. Not only do we have the experience, expertise, and capability to create and execute a compelling accessibility strategy, but we also have the passion for it.
Working with P&G, the P&G Accessibility team, and Be My Eyes, we created a series of informative and educational training videos for P&G experts who regularly answer Be My Eyes calls. The training videos demonstrate the most effective strategies for assisting blind or visually impaired users with tasks such as cleaning a shower using Mr. Clean products, cleaning up spills using Bounty paper towels, and selecting and applying deodorant.
“Our goal at P&G is to start a conversation around accessibility in packaging design,” says Latif. “By doing this, we can help more companies to produce products that can be used and enjoyed by everyone, regardless of their circumstances.”
Through this collaboration, P&G, Be My Eyes, and Senspoint have created a more inclusive experience for all customers, ensuring that people who are blind and visually impaired can also access and use P&G products with confidence and ease. This partnership is a testament to P&G’s commitment to accessibility and inclusivity, and we are proud to be a part of it.
One in four American adults lives with a disability. By developing strategies that embrace these potential customers, businesses can unlock the many benefits of creating an inclusive customer base, such as growing revenue and loyal buyers.
If you’re ready to explore the many benefits of accessibility for your brand and business, contact us today and let’s start a conversation.